Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Friday Fun Series

The Yough Paddling Club will host seven, friendly competitions that promote whitewater boating and provide exciting events for public participation and viewing. The Friday Night Fun events include: freestyle rodeo, giant slalom, and boatercross competitions
I currently am holding the points lead in this even in the mens division but am being edged out for the overall by Paige Teagarden because of missing an event for the OR show.
This series is great and below are some pics from the freestyle event. The boatercross has been my favorite by far.

And lets not forget the canoe!

.







2 comments:

Gerd Serrasolses said...

Hey dude!!

whatsup!! yeah austria was so cool!
this is my mail, gerdk1@gmail.com, so we can talk.

see ya bitch!!

Janelle Ganson said...

Jesse Shimrock!.. I bet I am the last person on the face of the planet you expected to hear from. Remember Janelle Bender from Northern/Accident Elementary? (Your third grade sweetheart :))I was googling some stuff about good old Maryland and came across your blog. You're exactly where I figured you would be... in a kayak in the water. :) I'm living in Springfield, OH, happily married to Ben for 4 1/2 years (my last name is Ganson now), have a 15 month old son named Micah, and surprise, surprise... my husband is a pastor and I work at a church. I guess I'm where you probably expected to find me as well. :) By the way, I saw your other blog too and don't think sex toys are the best marketing idea, but you know I had to throw in my two cents as always. :) Anyway, it was cool to see the stuff your doing and wish you the best!
Janelle